Friday, 19 September 2014

Week 1 & 2

  The first two weeks of CSC165 has been an introduction to introduction to first level logic. I have started to slowly understand the logical expressions and how it relates to the physical and mathematical language.
The use of sets helps us with its relation to calculus to understand the logical expressions given. Also the use of python in class helps to understand its use in programming. I remember a question on the ages of three children from a discussion on a bus. The information given was expressed poorly causing the listener to think the answer was not given. When it was given in the first sentence. Also the concept of proper expression
through many languages makes sense since logic is about fully understanding.
  I like how it allows you to think further about the question in sometimes, not a very mathematical way. The tutorials have been interesting. It has helped me understand better since it is being taught by a closer age bracket and slower in a smaller classroom. In all the first two weeks have been a breather opening to the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment